The North Metro Fire Rescue District Community Foundation has been established to work on projects that support various community initiatives to keep our citizens safe and to support first responders who have been killed or injured in the line of duty.
Initiatives the foundation has supported include:
- 911 Memorial Program
- Endangered Child Decontamination Trailer Program
- Child Car Seat Safety Program
- Community Automated External Defibrillator (AED)/CPR Program
- Community Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detection and Alarm Program
- Emergency funding to support the needs of firefighters and police officers who have been seriously injured in the line of duty, and for their families in the case the employee was killed in the line of duty