Family & Friends® CPR is for people who want to learn CPR but do not need a course certification card in CPR for their job. This free course focuses on hands-only CPR and AED use and is ideal for schools and students, new parents, grandparents, babysitters and others interested in learning how to save a life. The class is open to all ages, but any minors should be accompanied by an adult.
Our Family & Friends® CPR classes have been widely popular since beginning in 2015. Be sure to sign up early and secure your spot at the class time you want.
* Equipment for the class is provided by Mile-High RETAC.
New CPR Classes in 2023:
- Saturday, February 25 - North Metro Fire Headquarters
- Saturday, May 20 - North Metro Fire Headquarters
- Saturday, August 5 - Northglenn Recreation Center (Tentative location)
- Saturday, November 4 - North Metro Fire Headquarters
- If you have a group you'd like to have learn CPR, please fill out our request form, and our life safety educator will contact you to coordinate a Family and Friends CPR class.
Stop the Bleed Classes
Following each Family and Friends® class, North Metro firefighters will teach Stop the Bleed® classes for those interested in learning how to control bleeding from a traumatic injury. Participants can stay for the additional free class or leaving following the end of the CPR training.
Get notified of upcoming classes:
Subscribe to our community events list to be notified of upcoming classes and other North Metro Fire events.